Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Blackpool - DAY ONE

For anyone that didn't know, I've just had a nice few days holiday in Blackpool. Obviously my camera came with me and over the three days I got some interesting photos of the pier, the beach, the zoo, and some other odd things.

When we arrived on Monday, we went for a nice walk along the promanade and the beach, and its amazing what you may see on the beach.




Lets face it, every British beach has to have a seagull, so getting a picture of one of these birds was just a natural thing to do

20p for the use of the telescope, and guess what you can see! 


Above and Below the pier. Two different worlds


Rope. Says it all really.


I wonder where this rope actually comes from



Walking along the promenade



Steps



Things found on a beach!




















No comments:

Post a Comment